Name of organization: Biashara Sacco
Legal status: Sacco
“To be the best unique sacco and financial service provider nationally”
“To provide essential high quality products and services to our clients
for wealth creation by mobilizing savings and offering credit services to
ensure their economic and social prosperity”
Our services and operations are governed by a set of core values which
constitute the desired organizational culture. These values include
• Integrity: we are committed to acting in an honest, accountable and transparent manner in all our undertakings Ethical: we are committed to treating our customers with
courtesy, respect, dignity, fairness and understanding.
• Professionalism: we are committed to the highest levels of
achievement obtainable through competence and pertinent skills.
• Teamwork: the spirit of solidarity upon which the society is
built, drives us to embrace unit of purpose at the membership level and
team work within the management for quality provision of services.
• Stewardship: we are committed to make the most effective
and efficient use of resources, financial, human and material at our
• Continuous improvement: we are committed to setting and
maintaining high standards through continuous improvement.
• Confidentiality: we embrace the principle of confidentiality in
• Fidelity to law: we are committed to respecting the rule of law
and upholding the cooperative act, rules and by-laws of the society.
• Partnership: we are committed to establishing strategic partnerships with other industry players for the good of all our members.
Chief executive officer: M/S Rose Wangari Kimaru
Postal Address: P.o.box 1895-10100 Nyeri.
Contacts: Tel:061- 2034206 Cell: 0722-557118
Physical Address: Lwale Place, Field Marshal Mutungi Road
Our Head Office
Kimathi Way, Nyeri
Tel: 061 2034206/ 0722557188
Products and Services
• Deposit accounts
• Youth mentorship programmes
• Bingwa sacco society ltd
Our target groups
• Business community
• Youth groups
• Individual youths
• Tea farmers
• Coffee farmers
• Groups accounts
• Dairy farmers
• Horticulture farmers
• Rice farmers
• Public and private institutions